Brush Creek Campground
Please don’t depend on your GPS to find Brush Creek Campground. We’ve heard from several folks about how GPS may lead you out into the countryside. Please use the directions published on this page instead.
- GPS location: N 38.54870, W 88.61334
(click on the above map to zoom, get directions, etc.)
- Click Camp Map for a map overview
- Auditorium Central to Brush Creek is a large Auditorium, our House of Worship, which seats 250 people and is fully air-conditioned. New, theater-type seats have recently been installed with disability access. A large, raised platform is at one end of the room with speaker’s podium, organ and piano. In addition a new, state-of-the-art sound system has also been installed with sound and A/V console located in the rear of the room. Ceiling fans, paneled walls, a new terrazzo-type floor and recessed lighting add to the beauty and dignity of the room. Wi-Fi internet access can also be purchased during your stay.
- Cabins Brush Creek Campgrounds has over 60 cabins available. Some of these date back to the 1930’s and 40’s, but most have been modernized or replaced, and the vast majority are fully air-conditioned. The cabins are approximately 14 by 16 feet and none have running water or cooking facilities. However, large, modern shower and bath facilities are located close to the cabins. The cabins are maintained by families in the church and they take great pride in keeping them up-to-date.
- RVs & Campers The Campground has 40 sites, complete with electric, water and sewer hook-ups, located in shady groves. There is also plenty of space for pitching tents. Bath and shower facilities are conveniently located close to these areas.
- Note: Our facility is not currently available for “public camping”. See the Rentals note below if you’d like to reserve the camp for a family or group event!
- Lodge 1 The Lodge at Brush Creek is centrally air-conditioned and heated. It contains 20 bed-rooms, each with bunk beds and will sleep 160 people. A large meeting room is located in the center of the building. Shower and bath facilities are also located centrally.
- Lodge 2 A more recent addition to our Lodge building provides an additional 75 bed sleeping capacity, as follows:
- 4 rooms with 4 bunk beds each
- 7 rooms with 8 bunk beds each
- 1 handicap accessible room with 3 beds (1 bunk, one twin), and a private toilet, sink & roll-in shower
- Shower and bath facilities for the other rooms are located at the East end of the interior hallway
- Class Rooms Several enclosed and air-conditioned class-rooms or meeting rooms are located around the Western end of the campground.
Are you interested in renting the campground for an extended family or group event? For more information and to book the campground, please contact
Dave McArthur at 618-835-4415, or complete the e-mail inquiry form below.
Donate to the
“It’s About Time: Annual Fund“!
Buy 1 Minute of Brush Creek Time for $5 each
Donate to the
“Campground Dedicated Fund“!
Invest in the
Brush Creek Dedicated Fund
to support Long-term operation & improvements
Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem! Merely click on the “continue” link in the lower left of the payment page, to donate with your favorite debit/credit card!
Use the form below to send us a message or question!